It’s interesting to see how the Coronavirus pandemic has influenced [more...]
How much money are you spending on rent each month? [more...]
The internet changed the way that buyers search for properties [more...]
Here are what some of our happy homeowners have to say about [more...]
Have you been dreaming about the possibility of buying the [more...]
Real estate offers an excellent opportunity for people who are [more...]
Are you anxious to move into your dream home, but [more...]
It is exciting to find a home that will [more...]
Do you love the idea of home ownership, but [more...]
Is it your worst nightmare to buy a home that [more...]
If you are buying a home, then it is essential [more...]
The internet has created many opportunities for you to learn [more...]
When you are buying an Atlanta real estate property, [more...]
A good real estate offer sets the foundation for [more...]
If you are looking for a non-traditional way to buy [more...]
- Buying a Fixer-Upper ? Prepare Yourself! GalleryAtlanta Real Estate, Buy A Home, Buyer Cash Bonus, Buying a Real Estate Property, Buying Foreclosure Homes, Curb Appeal, Duffy Realty, Duffy Realty of Atlanta, Duffy Realty Team, How to Buy a Home, How to Sell a Home, How to Sell a Home Fast, Marketing Your Home, Money Saving Ideas, Money Saving Tips, Real Estate, Real Estate Atlanta, Real Estate Insight, Rhonda Duffy
This article will discuss buying a fixer-upper. Buying a [more...]
The prospect of buying a home can be both [more...]
Valentine’s Day has come and gone, and you most [more...]
- Visiting Homes: What You Need To Know To Avoid Buyer’s Remorse GalleryBuy A Home, Duffy Realty, Duffy Realty Business Model, Duffy Realty of Atlanta, How to Buy a Home, How to Sell a Home, Marketing Your Home, Real Estate Atlanta, Rhonda Duffy, Selling A Home
During the search for your next home, you will visit [more...]
- First Time Buyer Recommendations GalleryAtlanta Real Estate, Buy A Home, Buyer Cash Bonus, Buying a Real Estate Property, Buying Foreclosure Homes, Duffy Realty, Duffy Realty Business Model, Duffy Realty of Atlanta, Duffy Realty Team, How to Buy a Home, Real Estate, Real Estate Atlanta, Rhonda Duffy
Spring is approaching and you are now feeling like [more...]
- Reeling in Different Types of Buyers GalleryAtlanta Real Estate, Cash at Closing Program, Curb Appeal, Duffy Outings, Duffy Realty, Duffy Realty of Atlanta, How to Buy a Home, How to Sell a Home, Real Estate Atlanta, Selling, Selling A Home, Short Sale Homes in Georgia
There are a couple of different buyers out in the [more...]
There are many different ways to conduct showings of your [more...]
- Quick Tips: What to Look for in a Home’s HVAC System GalleryBuy A Home, Buying a Real Estate Property, Duffy Realty, Duffy Realty Business Model, Duffy Realty of Atlanta, How to Buy a Home, How to Sell a Home, Money Saving Ideas, Real Estate Atlanta, Rhonda Duffy, Selling, Selling A Home
With so many depreciable items in your home, the HVAC [more...]
You probably heard the term “comparables” or “comps” thrown around [more...]
Buying a fixer-upper in Atlanta is one way to find a home in a desirable neighborhood, but be prepared for a few surprises.
Here are what some of our happy homeowners have to [more...]
What should you know as a first time buyer? For starters, ask yourself these five questions.
Is there really a best time of year to sell a house? The best time of year to sell is when you need to sell.
Inheriting a home can present a lot of questions that you may not be prepared to answer. Here's some resources to find answers to your questions.
Look out for common real estate agent tricks when you're trying to sell your home. These tricks can impact the amount you get for your home.
Many homeowners wonder if now is the time to think about selling and buying a home to accommodate their growing family or upgrade to more modern features.
You may think buying a house without an agent will save you money, but it can actually cost you in time and expense.
Buying a condo is different from buying a house. There are restrictions to what condo associations allow, and there are benefits to community living.
If you are trying to decide when to buy a house in Atlanta, you should understand how a rate change will affect your payments.
A holiday weekend is a perfect time for buying a home in the summer.
Many sellers want to work with real estate agents with a good personality but overlook the agency's process for selling.
Before you begin house hunting, you may be want to know how to prequalify for a home loan. Here are some tips on information you will need.
Many first-time homebuyers suffer angst over the long time it takes to save a down payment for a home, especially in a hot market.
For the typical Atlanta-area resident, buying a home and finding the best mortgage seems like a daunting task. Here are tips for how to get the best deal.
When purchasing a home for the first time, new buyers are often unaware of the closing costs associated with a settlement, including owners title insurance
Interest rates are set to increase in 2014; here's what you need to know when you shop for a mortgage.
Train tracks might seem like a negative for homebuyers, but better building techniques have mitigated previous noise and vibration problems.
No matter where you're looking for your Atlanta-area home, keep natural light sources in mind. Watch for window orientations, doors and skylights.
A buyer's agent can give you unbiased information, has access to the professionals you need, and will look out for you during the complex home-buying proce
In this age of full disclosure, an increased number of potential buyers in the Atlanta area request a CLUE report. Find out how it influences home sales.
Of all the home buying advice out there, how to make the perfect offer is often overlooked. Here are the major points to keep in mind.
Buying a home is a huge personal and financial decision. Here's an overview of the current Atlanta real estate scene and how to navigate it.
This Atlanta real estate trend favoring smaller living is epitomized in the Tiny House Movement sweeping across the nation.
Once you find your dream home in the Metro Atlanta area, the next step in the process is to learn how to make an offer that sets you apart from the crowd.
Here lies the problem for many people. One neighborhood in [more...]
Buying a first home is an exciting time for many [more...]
Pending Home Sales for July increased by 3.2%, more than [more...]
In this article we will discuss 10 Ways to Prepare [more...]
After weeks of searching for your next home, you now [more...]
Many attorneys will allow you to get a power of [more...]
This article is about Scheduling The Movers – Know Your [more...]
This article is about How Lockboxes Work. This article is [more...]
In this article we discuss See Houses for Free When [more...]
I’m not a financier and I can’t predict what our [more...]
Before Closing 1. Order your optional survey within 7 days [more...]
As you heard me speak of today on Real Estate [more...]
The Seller’s Disclosure Is Suppose To Disclose – Look For [more...]
This article will discuss the 10 Commandments When Preparing to [more...]
In this article we will discuss Process for Showing and [more...]
When you are deciding where to buy a home in [more...]
The "best deal" is always subjective to the buyer's interpretation [more...]
When I was 25, I purchased my first home. It [more...]
- Technology to change real estate marketing and where people live GalleryBuy A Home, Buying a Real Estate Property, Duffy Realty, How to Buy a Home, How to Sell a Home, How to Sell a Home Fast, Marketing Your Home, Real Estate, Selling A Home
The advent of internet technology is changing the residential real [more...]
Via Ki Gray – Austin Real Estate: Are you preparing [more...]
Buying Resale Homes Vs. Buying Foreclosures or Short sales As [more...]
In this article, we discuss "Granite Countertops Are Radiating?" Interesting [more...]