Guest Post: Patrick Young is an educator and activist. When [more...]
Home ownership affords unique advantages that you just don’t get [more...]
So, you’ve signed on the dotted line and bought yourself [more...]
Any time you are investing money in a big purchase, [more...]
Real estate investing offers a great opportunity for those who [more...]
Real estate prices are rising, making it more challenging for [more...]
Real estate investing can be a great option if you [more...]
If you want to buy a home in Atlanta, one [more...]
It seems like every entrepreneur’s dream to invest in real [more...]
The real estate industry fluctuates over the years, and right [more...]
What costs do you need to anticipate if you are [more...]
It can take a lot of work to move to [more...]
It is amazing to see the equity that can be [more...]
As a home buyer, you might assume that you are [more...]
The cost of tuition is going up, so many college [more...]
There is no doubt that the internet has revolutionized the [more...]
Everyone will agree that housing needs change during different stages [more...]
Working with an experienced real estate agent is a smart [more...]
Do you love the idea of spending time with your [more...]
A DIY approach might seem like a great idea for [more...]
We are about to discuss the topic that so many [more...]
Today we are following up on our last blog post [more...]
Did you know that seasonal changes can have a direct [more...]
If you live near a big city, like Atlanta, then [more...]
It is exciting to move into a new home, but [more...]
The real estate market is constantly changing as the economy [more...]
Purchasing a new home can cause a range of emotions [more...]
Happy Independence Day! The 4th of July is a classic [more...]
Negotiations are a standard part of the real estate process, [more...]
Cleaning is a necessary part of moving, and many homeowners [more...]
Is it time to find a better home for your [more...]
Are you interested in purchasing a home, but you aren’t [more...]
The millennial generation is important to the real estate market, [more...]
There is a common fear among home buyers when [more...]
If you are nearing retirement age or you are already [more...]
One of the most important steps before buying a home [more...]
When you are getting ready to move, you need to [more...]
In this article we discuss What is the [more...]
It is an exciting time once your home has [more...]
One of the most important steps before buying a [more...]
Most people assume that the first step to searching [more...]
It is a big decision to buy a home, and [more...]
You have finally decided to take the leap and buy [more...]
It is an exciting experience to buy a new home, [more...]
It is an exciting time to be searching for the [more...]
- Buying a Fixer-Upper ? Prepare Yourself! GalleryAtlanta Real Estate, Buy A Home, Buyer Cash Bonus, Buying a Real Estate Property, Buying Foreclosure Homes, Curb Appeal, Duffy Realty, Duffy Realty of Atlanta, Duffy Realty Team, How to Buy a Home, How to Sell a Home, How to Sell a Home Fast, Marketing Your Home, Money Saving Ideas, Money Saving Tips, Real Estate, Real Estate Atlanta, Real Estate Insight, Rhonda Duffy
This article will discuss buying a fixer-upper. Buying a [more...]
- Listing Your Home for the Spring Season! GalleryBuy A Home, Buying a Real Estate Property, Duffy Realty, Duffy Realty Business Model, Duffy Realty of Atlanta, How to Sell a Home, How to Sell a Home Fast, Marketing Your Home, Money Saving Ideas, Money Saving Tips, Real Estate, Real Estate Atlanta, Real Estate Insight, Rhonda Duffy, Selling, Selling A Home, Short Sale Homes in Georgia
Need some tips for listing your home this spring? Rhonda [more...]
- First Time Buyer Recommendations GalleryAtlanta Real Estate, Buy A Home, Buyer Cash Bonus, Buying a Real Estate Property, Buying Foreclosure Homes, Duffy Realty, Duffy Realty Business Model, Duffy Realty of Atlanta, Duffy Realty Team, How to Buy a Home, Real Estate, Real Estate Atlanta, Rhonda Duffy
Spring is approaching and you are now feeling like [more...]
- Quick Tips: What to Look for in a Home’s HVAC System GalleryBuy A Home, Buying a Real Estate Property, Duffy Realty, Duffy Realty Business Model, Duffy Realty of Atlanta, How to Buy a Home, How to Sell a Home, Money Saving Ideas, Real Estate Atlanta, Rhonda Duffy, Selling, Selling A Home
With so many depreciable items in your home, the HVAC [more...]
Making sure your home is priced correctly can be a [more...]
When you buy land, there are some environmental considerations to think about. The land's history can mean that's contaminated and needs to be cleaned up.
Looking to make a future investment in real estate? You'll want to get a solid understanding of the market and a firm plan in place before you buy.
Here are what some of our happy homeowners have to [more...]
Buying an apartment building in the Atlanta area can be a smart move if you want to get into real estate investing. Here's what to look for in a building.
Look out for common real estate agent tricks when you're trying to sell your home. These tricks can impact the amount you get for your home.
The process of buying an investment property is very different from buying a home for yourself and your family.
Real estate investors buy homes to serve as rental properties or that they will renovate and resell for a profit.
If you are trying to decide when to buy a house in Atlanta, you should understand how a rate change will affect your payments.
A holiday weekend is a perfect time for buying a home in the summer.
Many first-time homebuyers suffer angst over the long time it takes to save a down payment for a home, especially in a hot market.
For the typical Atlanta-area resident, buying a home and finding the best mortgage seems like a daunting task. Here are tips for how to get the best deal.
Under Georgia law, the purchase and sale agreement must contain certain elements for the contract to be legally binding.
A buyer's agent can give you unbiased information, has access to the professionals you need, and will look out for you during the complex home-buying proce
Once your offer is accepted, the next step is the closing process and understanding closing costs. Here's a rundown of what you can expect.
Buying a home is a huge personal and financial decision. Here's an overview of the current Atlanta real estate scene and how to navigate it.
In this article we will discuss 10 Ways to Prepare [more...]
After weeks of searching for your next home, you now [more...]
This article is about How Lockboxes Work. This article is [more...]
Before Closing 1. Order your optional survey within 7 days [more...]
Well, this seems simple enough – don’t lose your shirt. [more...]
In this article we will discuss Process for Showing and [more...]
When you are deciding where to buy a home in [more...]
The "best deal" is always subjective to the buyer's interpretation [more...]
When I was 25, I purchased my first home. It [more...]
- Technology to change real estate marketing and where people live GalleryBuy A Home, Buying a Real Estate Property, Duffy Realty, How to Buy a Home, How to Sell a Home, How to Sell a Home Fast, Marketing Your Home, Real Estate, Selling A Home
The advent of internet technology is changing the residential real [more...]
Let’s face it. Selling a home can be stressful. For [more...]
Many buyers have a ton of questions before they can [more...]