Do you love spending time in the sunshine during these warm, summer months? Don’t stay inside all season and miss out on everything summer has to offer. The truth is that summer is the perfect time to make your home look great. You can create an oasis for your family. This home is a place that is ideal for supporting your preferred daily activities and lifestyle.
Motivations to Make Your Home Look Great
Here are two of the most common reasons why you want to make your home look great:
- Quality of Life: The condition of your home has a direct impact on the quality of your life. Your family deserves to live in a home that is comfortable and well-kept. Improving your current living conditions will have a positive impact on many areas of your life. Invest now in renovations so you can enjoy these upgrades for years.
- Preparing to Move: Another motivation might be that you are getting ready to move. Before listing your home on the real estate market, you need to be sure that it is ready for showings. Home improvement projects are often an important step in preparing to sell a home.
What are your motivations for improving your home? If you need ideas or suggestions for your current home or a home you are buying, then our team is always here to assist.
Tips for Summer Home Improvements
Where should you start with your summer honey-do list? Here are a few simple steps that can have a dramatic impact to make your home look great:
- Eliminate Clutter: Tidying up the closets and storage areas can have a drastic impact on making your home feel spacious.
- Deep Cleaning: Not only does it feel good to scrub the kitchen and bathrooms, but also consider deep cleaning outside. A power washer can go a long way to make brick or stone look as good as new!
- Lighting and Hardware: If you are focused on renovations, then look for cheap solutions that have a noticeable impact. For example, upgrading lighting, faucets, and cabinet hardware are fast and effective in boosting the overall appearance of your home.
- Landscaping: Pulling a few weeds and mowing the lawn is one of the fastest ways to give your home a facelift. Since the yard is one of the first thing visitors see, make sure you are welcoming them from the moment they pull up to the curb.
- Pops of Color: Look for ways to you can add a bit of tasteful color, inside and out. Planting flowers can bring vibrance to your yard. Inside, you might upgrade the furniture or add brightly colored throw pillows.
When you choose DUFFY Realty, our experienced real estate agents are here to help you maximize your home improvement projects this summer. We can help you make your home look great before listing the property on the real estate market. Call us right away to schedule a consultation: (678) 318-1700.