Working At Duffy Realty As An Agent
Having a Real Estate Career as an Agent at Duffy Realty Can Be Very Rewarding AND Profitable
Agents at Duffy Realty are known to SUCCEED, just look for yourself at their sales in the last year. We use a process that allows our agents to work with more buyers and to be more successful at getting the buyers to making a remorse-free purchase and to get more referrals!
Top 5 Reasons to Join Duffy Realty Today
- Choose your role – the fact is not all real estate agents make good real estate agents. How many of you got into this career thinking only of the showings? Did you realize the hard work involved in securing clients ( and whether or not you had the personality and persistence for this?), the contract writing, the level of responsibility to the client and the brokerage and the hours involved? Well at Duffy Realty you can be a Showing Agent. That’s right – all you do is showings. We train you to be a successful closer by doing showings the correct way.
- Proprietary System for Selling Real Estate using a Timeline with the Buyer. You have NEVER seen anything like this before. It leads to great testimonials from our buyers!
This is a recent testimonial that speaks to our system.
I asked you when I was first hired if it was realistic to think of closing 4-5 homes per month here at Duffy. I asked if anyone was doing that. You assured me that it was being done and it could be done here. It has taken me a while, but it is happening. I have 8 closings I expect to have happen in February and March. And I may add more to that before the end of March.
What a great opportunity Rhonda has given us all!
Thanks for all you do. I have learned a lot from you and appreciate the role you play in the company.
Randall Walters (Team Member)
- Buyer Cash Bonus for Buyers, as part of the automatic closing gift of appreciation that we do for our buyers that leads to even more referrals.
- The opportunity to be a Team Leader. You probably will not find this type of opportunity anywhere else that gives you the support and systems that ensure you will succeed. Let me make it perfectly clear that not everyone gets this opportunity. It is a huge responsibility and takes a particular skill set and work ethic for us to entrust this role to you. But for the right person their income is limitless and they have literally hundreds of leads.
- Leadership from the #1 Agent in Georgia – and #6 ranked agent in the U.S. for SOLD properties and the #1 Short Sale Agent in Georgia and you are acting as her partner! Rhonda is an expert in marketing and in winning business and she is generous in sharing her knowledge with her team. The number of buyer leads number in the thousands each month and go up each month.
5 More Reasons to Join Duffy Realty Today
- You CAN work full time in real estate and make a living.
- We teach you efficiency with tools like conference calling, Google Docs, Canned Responses and many more tools that are essential to working with volume.
8. We have an endless supply of leads due to our 1000+ listings of both resales and short sales, our aggressive management of a website that gets 2,000+ hits a month and our investment in advertising.
- You will learn to be more confident in real estate than ever before due to our orientation, ongoing training, processes and tools.
- We offer broker support and training with written tests, videos, meetings, access to someone 7 days a week and standards that will not let you be sloppy or fail.
Duffy Realty offers a unique experience to serious agents. Agents are given a process to use to not only look professional, but to be professional. According to the NAR, most agents fail in real estate and have an income at poverty level. We believe that this scary statistic is due to the fact that first, most agents don’t have a circle of friends and family large enough to support their income. Then, because of the lack of transactions, (NAR reports that most agents do less than 2 deals per year), most agents don’t have a system that is in writing that they follow every time they are with a buyer. In essence they are making it up as they go along. And next, because of the uncertainty in how to handle trendy and certain situations, the agent burns out quickly due to the drama in real estate. Buyers report that they feel this when working with most agents according to a new survey done by the Texas Housing Commission. The buyer then lashes out because they resent this lack of process from the agent, and they just secretly go away by telling the agent after months of working with them that they are not going to buy.
Agents who have been in the business for years are not able to survive in real estate any longer because they don’t have the support and system needed to rise above poverty level and make the living that once was made by agents when times were good.
To set up an interview, click here to fill out an online application.
10 Cumming Street
Alpharetta, GA 30009